ABOUT THIS SITE
TCJ.com is a magazine about comics edited by Timothy Hodler and Tucker Stone. The print edition of The Comics Journal is published annually. Both projects are published by Fantagraphics Books.
ABOUT THE TCJ ARCHIVE
The Comics Journal Archive is an ongoing effort. When an issue is available it will be designated as such in blue at the top of that issue's table of contents. We'll also announce new batches as they go online. For a history of the Journal itself, click over to Mike Dean's 2001 article, Born of Bile.
All questions about digital subscriptions and access to TCJ.com archives should be sent to email@example.com
Kristy Valenti, Editorial Coordinator
Stephanie Hayes, Subscriptions
News Items, Queries, Tech Concerns, and Information: editorial (at) tcj (dot) com.
Event Listings: Please send your event name, description, date and place to events (at) tcj (dot) com.
Advertising: Please contact Matt Silvie for current rates and specifications.
If you'd like to write for TCJ.com, please send an email with the subject line: "Submission Inquiry" to editorial (at) tcj (dot) com.
Review copies of upcoming and current books should be sent to:
The Comics Journal
attn: Kristy Valenti
7563 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
1. Comments which include ad hominem or abusive attacks on writers, commenters, or figures featured on the site may be deleted.
2. Comments which are deemed racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive may be deleted.
3. Comments which stray too far from the topic at hand (especially when of a promotional nature) have a very good chance of being deleted. If you want to share a link, send it to one or both of the editors, and maybe we’ll post it. Otherwise, it better have something to do with the post or resulting discussion.
4. Comments designed to start or prolong unnecessary, unpleasant, and/or just plain ugly arguments (i.e., trolling) will be deleted.
5. Commenters who repeatedly post comments that are deemed abusive in one of these ways will be warned via email. If they continue to post comments of an unwelcome nature, they will be given a week’s suspension. If a third warning is necessary, the commenter in question will be banned pending further review.
That’s it for now, though we reserve the right to add new rules if and when they become necessary. Remember, debate and discussion are welcome, but is important that these arguments stay civil.